Thursday, July 1, 2010

DISCLAIMER

I was just reading up on the Take Shape For Life website (thats the name of the company, and I'm doig the "Medifast program"), and turns out exercise is a BIG part of their ongoing program (like any healthy lifestyle), its just the first couple weeks that you are supposed to seriously cut back (so you can adjust to the smaller portions). So, I'll be back movin and shakin again soon!:)

Also, since some friends of mine are doing the program now too, I should prepare you- its no cake walk (bad choice of words :/) the first few days. Adjusting to the program is rough for the first week, especially the first couple days! But its helps that everyone else whose done it experienced the same thing, and like their body did, your body will adjust and start burning fat for energy, and your success will be VERY ENCOURAGING!!!!! If you're trying it, stay strong for a bit, and sorry if I was too excited by my weigh in to tell you my tummy grumbled for days! :) ...all better now though, and I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment