Monday, June 28, 2010

First Weigh In!!!

I lost 5.6 pounds the first week! I was incredibly excited when I got my results this morning, but I tried to contain my enthusiasm until I weighed about ten more times...just to make sure it was correct!!! I feel like things are right on track as far as what I've read and my health coach has told me to expect. My body should now be using stored fat for energy, and I believe that because the fatigue is pretty much gone! I feel energized! And I feel adjusted to the small snacks every couple hours as well. Granted, I want this to be a totally honest blog about my experience, the good and the bad aspects...but right now I am SO PUMPED and satisfied!!!! The program is definitely strict, but I like that, because the more options I have or "add-ons," the more I take advantage and end up adding lots of extra calories. And the food has been GOOD (not great..but good!...but this is also coming from a person that is used to diety food and protein powder), ehhh, no. I just had my maple brown sugar oatmeal and it was just plain good, whether you like diet food or not!

Anywho, if anyone ever has any questions about MediFast, let me know! (missktmurr@yahoo.com). And if you are actually wantin to try it out for yourself, you should do it with my health coach (She's super knowledgeable and encouraging, and a certified personal trainer, so you can ask her about anything!) Her website is careforyourtemple.com. missktmurr@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment